Information about Parts.cummins.com
In the Media
Update Published: June 22, 2020
We heard your voices and recognize the concern with the parts.cummins.com migration. We deeply value your opinions and your
continuous partnership. In this spirit, we are temporarily rolling back, meaning the QuickServe Online parts catalog will
be temporarily restored, to allow you more time to try the parts catalog on parts.cummins.com and provide further valuable feedback.
It is critical that you try parts.cummins.com first to identify any gaps in the available information, features or navigation. If you find a gap, report it through a help desk
ticket. Help desk tickets can be submitted by clicking on “Contact Us” on parts.cummins.com and then Help Ticket.
Each help desk ticket is being added to a migration tracker and resolved as quickly as possible. Often, a single ticket corrects
gaps for multiple products or options so your one ticket can have a big impact on the overall website.
The next migration is targeted for Mid-July, so don't delay getting familiar with the site. We are here to help, watch for training sessions coming shortly from your
local distributor. Communications, training materials, tips & tricks, and FAQs can be found by clicking on the "Parts Catalog
Migration" banner on QuickServe Online.
We recognize the immense impact to you and appreciate all the feedback shared. Thank you for being our continued partner and
working together to migrate into the next generation parts catalog.
Update Published: March 31, 2020
In September 2018, we kicked off an effort to migrate users from QuickServe Online to parts.cummins.com, the next generation
of parts catalogs. After receiving multiple improvement opportunity voices for parts.cummins.com, we slowed the original migration
We have now implemented the improvements, performed an additional voice of customer with key stakeholders and analyzed the
voices to determine that all required functionality is now in place. For more information, all current and legacy communications
regarding the migration are available below.
On April 15, 2020, all users who click on the Parts Catalog tab within the QSOL Parts tab will see a new landing page replacing the default
catalog view. This new landing page will allow users to go directly to parts.cummins.com.
Here is a snapshot of what the screen will look like:
The legacy option and system views will remain a click away as we work on migrating users to solely using parts.cummins.com. The profile setting for swapping the default catalog view
will also be disabled.
When we migrate a user group, the legacy catalog views will no longer be displayed on QuickServe Online. The order of migration will be as follows:
- April 22, 2020 - Limited Owners Plan (LOP), Unlimited Owners Plan (SIR) and Parts Only
- May 13, 2020 - Factory Employees, Supplier, Contractors and Joint Ventures
- May 20, 2020 - Fleets, Customer In-House Repair/National Accounts, VoTech and OEMs
- June 03, 2020 - Dealers
- July 15, 2020 - Distributors (date updated)
Once the migration is complete, here is a sample of what the screen will look like:
Along with the Parts Catalog tab changes, the Emissions Catalog and Dataplate within the Parts tab will also be removed during
the migration as they have fully transitioned to parts.cummins.com.
In addition, the Cummins Power Generation - Bill of Materials search for Power Generation products will also be removed during
To assist during and post migration, training and previous communications are below. We understand that change can be a challenge and appreciate your support during the migration.
Article Originally Published: September 28, 2018
Before the end of Q3 2019, the Parts Catalog, Dataplate and Emissions Catalog tabs within the Parts tab will be transitioning
from QuickServe Online to only on Parts.cummins.com.
We appreciate change can be a challenge, but the advancements we now offer on parts.cummins.com will ease the transition by
bringing immediate value never offered on QuickServe Online including:
- One stop for all Cummins related parts and products including Engines, Turbochargers, Filtration, Emissions and Power Generation
- English, Chinese, Russian, French, Portuguese and Spanish translations
- Global search for any serial number, part number, part description or combination
- Simple navigation for quick identification of the correct parts for your needs
- Individual part graphics
- Unique part detail pages with part dimensions, alternative part options including supersessions and applicable part related
- Gasket sets, kits and sets content graphics displaying what is available within the part number
- Save an Engine Serial Number to easily get back to the parts catalog
- Ability to create a pick list that can be shared with any Cummins distribution partner
- Mobile device ready
- And more available to explore
Some functionalities on parts.cummins.com will be different than what was traditionally offered on QuickServe Online including:
- QuickServe Online displays the service build for the engine - parts required to perform a repair. Parts.cummins.com offers
a more in-depth view of the original engine and is based on the manufacturing build. This allows all parts used to build the
engine to be identifiable and mapped to the service options available.
- PP options on QuickServe Online are broken down into sub-options which can be clicked on individually to view the parts. PP
options on parts.cummins.com are a single option with all the sub-options contained along with the parts.
- Kits and Gasket Sets on QuickServe Online are available in the option list. Kits and Gasket Sets on Parts.cummins.com are
available on the left-hand side for newer engines and still in the options for legacy engines.
During the transition, the QuickServe Online team will be actively communicating through messages on the impacted tabs notifying
users that the change is within a few weeks and then a message once the transition is complete. Going forward, new features
and functionality improvements will be added so keep checking back to see what’s new.