Transition of Parts Catalog Information from QuickServe Online to Parts.cummins.com
Before the end of 2018, the Parts Catalog, Dataplate and Emissions Catalog tabs within the Parts tab will be transitioning
from QuickServe Online to only on Parts.cummins.com.
We appreciate change can be a challenge, but the advancements we now offer on parts.cummins.com will ease the transition by
bringing immediate value never offered on QuickServe Online including:
- One stop for all Cummins related parts and products including Engines, Turbochargers, Filtration, Emissions and Power Generation
- English, Chinese, Russian, French, Portuguese and Spanish translations
- Global search for any serial number, part number, part description or combination
- Simple navigation for quick identification of the correct parts for your needs
- Individual part graphics
- Unique part detail pages with part dimensions, alternative part options including supersessions and applicable part related
- Gasket sets, kits and sets content graphics displaying what is available within the part number
- Save an Engine Serial Number to easily get back to the parts catalog
- Ability to create a pick list that can be shared with any Cummins distribution partner
- Mobile device ready
- And more available to explore
Some functionalities on parts.cummins.com will be different than what was traditionally offered on QuickServe Online including:
- QuickServe Online displays the service build for the engine - parts required to perform a repair. Parts.cummins.com offers
a more in-depth view of the original engine and is based on the manufacturing build. This allows all parts used to build the
engine to be identifiable and mapped to the service options available.
- PP options on QuickServe Online are broken down into sub-options which can be clicked on individually to view the parts. PP
options on parts.cummins.com are a single option with all the sub-options contained along with the parts.
- Kits and Gasket Sets on QuickServe Online are available in the option list. Kits and Gasket Sets on Parts.cummins.com are
available on the left-hand side for newer engines and still in the options for legacy engines.
During the transition, the QuickServe Online team will be actively communicating through messages on the impacted tabs notifying
users that the change is within a few weeks and then a message once the transition is complete. Going forward, new features
and functionality improvements will be added so keep checking back to see what’s new.
More about Parts.cummins.com
In the Media