Cummins Customized Parts Catalog
Cummins is pleased to announce the availability of a parts catalog compiled specifically for you. Unlike the generic versions
of parts catalogs that support general high volume parts content; Cummins Customized catalogs contain only the new factory
parts that were used to build your engine.
The catalog cover, as well as the content, is customized with you in mind. You can use it in your shop, at your worksite,
or as a coffee table book in your RV or boat. The cover contains your name, company name, address, and telephone number.
This new catalog was designed to provide you with the exact information you need to order parts for your engine. This will
be valuable for customers that do not have easy access to Cummins QuickServe Online.
Additional features of the Customized Catalog include:
- Engine Configuration Data
- Table of Contents
- Separate Option and Parts Indexes
- Service Kits (when applicable)
- ReCon Part Numbers (when applicable)
Ordering the Customized Parts Catalog
Ordering by Telephone:
- North American Distributors, Original Equipment Manufacturers and Cummins Factory personnel order by calling Iron Mountain
Fulfillment Services (IMFS) at 1-800-646-5609.
- International Distributors and Original Equipment Manufacturers order the CPC from their regional Cummins Parts Distribution
- International PDC orders are called into Iron Mountain at (++) 630-283-2420.
- Retail Credit Card Orders require a 2 step ordering process.
Access the Cummins QSOL store at https://store.cummins.com
- Find the Customized Parts Catalog button located on the left of the homepage
- Select format. Your Price is also shown here
- Finalize Shopping Cart and Check Process as described on the website
North America call Iron Mountain Fulfillment Services (IMFS) at 800-646-5609, International customers call (++) 630-283-2420.
Provide IMFS the catalog detail as described on the website. This step is required until we have our On Line form available.
Required information needed for your Customized Parts Catalog Order.
- Customer Name
- Street Address
- Company Name (optional
- Telephone no.
- Credit Card No.
- Cummins Engine Serial Number (located on the engine data plate)
Unfortunately not all Cummins Engines can be supported by Customized Parts Catalogs. Engines older than 1984 or newer than
3 months may not have the necessary parts information to compile a catalog. We will contact you if this occurs and explain
why we are unable to fill your order.
Customized Parts Catalogs are produced specifically for a single customer. This means they are not returnable for a refund.
If we make an error and your catalog is not useable, we will correct that error by sending you a new catalog.
To buy Cummins Parts and Service Manuals, Training Guides, or Tools go to our website at https://store.cummins.com