Power to Get the Job Done! Cummins ReCon offers factory remanufactured Short Blocks, Long Blocks and engines for Cummins MidRange B, C and L engine
platforms. Each unit is completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned and carefully inspected before being remanufactured to
the latest technology, and tested to the exact same performance specifications as new
In fact, more customers are switching from major overhauls to Cummins ReCon options than ever before and with good reason.
First, they look at the real cost of a major overhaul, including downtime, machine shop delays, unforeseen repair charges
and warranty exposure. Then, they look at the Cummins ReCon exchange engine option. With ReCon, you get much more than an
overhaul. Every part is completely disassembled down to the last nut and bolt. Then each individual piece is thoroughly cleaned
and inspected. Parts that cannot be restored to Cummins' exacting specifications are replaced using only genuine Cummins parts.
Critical wear parts such as pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, seals and gaskets are replaced with genuine Cummins new parts
After final assembly, computerized engine test cells guarantee like-new performance. Every ReCon engine must pass the same
horsepower, torque and 25 other vital function tests as brand new Cummins engines. In fact, the testing equipment at the end
of the ReCon engine production line is identical to the equipment used to test new Cummins engines.
Specify Cummins ReCon Engines when your customers' engines are ready for their next major overhaul.
On the job and at the fuel pump, Cummins ReCon MidRange engines pay off big!
- Factory remanufactured to meet Cummins new-engine performance specifications
- 100% parts replacement using only genuine Cummins new and ReCon parts
- Latest technology components including turbochargers for quicker throttle response
- No hassle core exchange with no disassembly and no surprise billbacks
- Low-cost technology upgrades (Example: Trade older 6BT cores for 6BTA and get a performance and fuel economy payback)
- Fast turnaround -- You're back on the job much quicker than with a rebuild, with no risky machine shop repairs or unexpected
- Global warranty support from the largest and best independent service network in the world