Wiring Diagram Upgrades - New Features Available Now
We have heard your feedback! On November 16, 2016, we launched an improved way to navigate our latest wiring diagrams. These
improvements have vastly simplified and smoothed the image navigation. Check out these new navigational features available
for all wiring diagrams:
- New zoom, rotate and move buttons to give you additional flexibility when working with the diagram. These buttons can be replaced
by using your mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out. Your mouse can also be used to navigate the wiring diagram by clicking
and moving the image left/right/up/down.Â
- Full diagram mini window allows you to click on a section within the overall view and be navigated to this section within
- Full Screen mode improvements display the wiring diagram across the entire screen area versus the previously limited space.Â
- Mobile viewing capability enables you to navigate the wiring diagram anywhere you have internet access.
New Feature Being Rolled Out
In addition to the features described above, all newly created wiring diagrams will include:
- Hot Spots Navigation that allows you to pick a part to view and be instantly zoomed into the proper location on the diagram.
- Still seeing this view?Â
In order to use the new Wiring Diagram functionality, your internet browser must be upgraded to the latest available version.
- Seeing this?
These new features requires cookies to function. If you are unable to access the new features and are using the latest internet
browser, please delete your cookies and try accessing again. For instructions on deleting your cookies, please visit your
internet browserâ€™s help feature.
- Still unable to access the new features?
Please submit a QuickServe Online Help Desk Ticket by clicking on Contact Us in the upper right corner of the page. Please provide which internet browser you are using and as much detail as possible
regarding what you are seeing when trying to view the wiring diagram. The team will then work to troubleshoot the issue as
quickly as possible.