Cummins Rewards Program Survey
2012 CUMMINS, INC. CONTEST OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- GENERAL. No purchase necessary to win. Purchases will not increase your chances of winning, which will depend on the number of eligible
entries received. Contest runs from Tuesday, 27-Mar-12 until Friday, 13-Apr-12. For purposes of these Official Contest Rules,
all times are Eastern Standard Time (EST). By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules, including
all eligibility requirements. All entries become the property of Cummins, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and will not be returned. Void where prohibited.
- ELIGIBILITY. Contest open only to legal residents of the Continental U.S.A., who, at the time of entry, are eighteen (18) years of age
or older. Residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii and any United States territory are
ineligible, as well as residents of any other jurisdiction where prohibited or restricted by law. Cummins employees and independent
contractors of Sponsor or its affiliates, their immediate family members, and persons residing in the same household, are
also ineligible. By entering this Contest, entrants represent and warrant to Sponsor that they meet the eligibility requirements
set forth herein. Winners may also be required to sign a declaration or affidavit of eligibility in order to receive their
prize. If a Winner cannot be reached after reasonable efforts have been exerted during sixty (60) business days from the
date of the Contest drawing, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official
Contest Rules, such Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner may be selected.
- HOW TO ENTER. Sponsor’s customers who receive an email after signing up for a free version of QSOL can enter by completing a customer
satisfaction survey by following the emailed link to SurveyMonkey’s online survey and providing all requested information.
- ALTERNATE MEANS OF ENTRY. Alternatively, entrants may mail a postage paid postcard or letter to Cummins, Inc. at Cummins New and Recon Parts Attn:
Tom Hanson MC 104040 500 Central Ave. Columbus, IN 47201. You may also enter by clicking the attached link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YMV37QR . The entry must contain the entrant’s name, age, address, phone number, and email address.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS. To be eligible, an entrant must supply all requested information and comply with the requirements set forth herein. Submissions
must be received by 13-Apr-12 at 11:59:59 PM. All decisions of Sponsor relating to this Contest are final. Sponsor and its
principals, agents, affiliates, and employees are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transmission of entry information,
or for any human error, technical malfunctions, postal delays, viruses, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption,
deletion, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online
- DRAWING; NOTIFICATION.
One winner (“Winner”) will be chosen by a random computerized drawing on or about 20-Apr-12, at Sponsor’s principal place of business. Notice
will be given to Winner by e-mail or U.S. mail on or before the last day of the month following the applicable drawing.
Winner must claim the prize by return e-mail or letter to Sponsor within sixty (60) days of Sponsor’s notification. Sponsor
will have no liability if the prize is unclaimed after this time.
- PRIZE. The prize will consist of one Visa gift card for $50.00. The gift card is subject to any terms and conditions provided
by Visa Inc. No substitutions, cash equivalents, transfers, or assignments of the prize are permitted. Winner shall be responsible
for all applicable taxes related to the prize. If Winner cannot accept the prize, or any portion thereof, as stated, the
prize may be forfeited at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- LICENSE; CONSENT; USE OF LIKENESS. By entering into the Contest, each entrant grants to the Sponsor the perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully paid,
universal license for the purpose of the Contest, and also for advertising, trade or promotional purposes, to use, copy, sublicense,
transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publish, delete, display, or make derivative works from, his or her Submission, or
any portion thereof in any media now known or hereafter devised including, but not limited to, all forms of electronic media,
print media and all forms of Internet and wireless protocol. Entrants also waive any claims for rights of publicity or invasion
of privacy in connection with the foregoing, and they acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may use their Submission information
to send the entrants promotional materials relating to Sponsor.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. By entering this Contest, entrants release Sponsor and its principals, agents, affiliates and employees from any liability,
loss, harm, damage, cost or expenses whatsoever incurred which may occur in connection with any part of this Contest and with
the acceptance and/or use of the prize and the Submissions as set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right at it sole discretion
to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. Sponsor also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change
the prize to a product of equal or greater value at any time during the promotion. THE PRIZE, AND ANY SUBSTITUTIONS THEREFOR
WILL BE AWARDED "AS IS," AND SPONSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION
THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- VENUE. THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS IN MARION COUNTY, INDIANA SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THIS
CONTEST. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION
OF THOSE COURTS.
- MISCELLANEOUS. This contest is sponsored by Cummins, Inc. All United States federal, state, local laws and regulations apply. For the
winner’s name, or for a copy of these Official Contest Rules, or if you have any questions regarding this Contest, send an
e-mail titled “Contest Inquiry” to Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org, or a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Cummins New and Recon
Parts Attn: Tom Hanson MC 104040 500 Central Ave. Columbus, IN 47201
Please take the survey by clicking this link: Rewards Survey