Parts Information for 2015 and Newer Engines on QuickServe Online
As part of our transition to parts.cummins.com as described in the news article "Transition of Parts Catalog Information from
QuickServe Online to Parts.cummins.com," the data available in QuickServe Online for 2015 and newer engines is growing more
incomplete as compared to parts.cummins.com.
Historically, our parts information has been structured manually onto pages that were then displayed. During our transition,
we have automated this information structuring to enhance the quality and improve delivery frequency.
Parts.cummins.com is the new home for all Cummins parts information, and we recommend you begin utilizing this website versus
the parts catalog within QuickServe Online. Parts.cummins.com offers:
- More graphics including individual component graphics
- Kit and set graphics linked to the part number for each component contained
- Additional parts metadata (weights, etc.)
- Part number search resulting in a part page
- Content across multiple product lines beyond engines
Although the transition was slowed to address feedback from our users, we will be kicking off again in the near future. Please
begin self-transitioning to learn the value of parts.cummins.com.